School_4: Testbed Design and Prototyping
February 26th – March 1st, 2018
Toshiba Research Europe
The School_4 of the SCAVENGE training program aims at providing knowledge on different topics mainly (but not only) related to testbed design and prototyping, such as:
- Testbed platforms for cellular network experimentation
- Deep learning
- Applied Cryptography
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Spectrum licensing
- Career management
Renowned professors and researchers as well as the SCAVENGE supervisors will take care of the different classes of the school.
- Riccardo Bernardini (University of Udine)
- Jakob Hoydis (Nokia Bell-Labs)
- Thomas Prock (Marks & Clerk)
- George Tsalavouti (National Instruments)
- Cedomir Stefanovic (Aalborg University)
- Robin Webb (CV Master Career)
- Evangelios Mellios (Bristol University)
- Wael Boukley Hasan (Bristol University)
The school program is online.
The school is open to external audience (Master and PhD students, post-docs, researchers, etc.) free of charge.
Registration is required.
Please, go to the Registration page, insert your contact details, select the day(s) you will attend and submit.
The school will be held at Toshiba Research Europe.
Address: 32 Queen Square, Bristol, BS1 4ND, UK
How to get there